Friday, November 25, 2016

Introducing My NEW Watercolor & Mixed-Media Workshop Videos!!!


Well, hello there and Happy Friday! I have some exciting announcements to share.

Four of my NEW Watercolor and Mixed-media DVD/Videos have just been released and they're available now. I cover traditional and non-traditional resist and texture techniques as well as watercolor monoprinting, inks & dyes, gouache and so more!


If you'd like to buy a dvd or download a video, please purchase HERE (North Light Shop)
If you'd like to subscribe to my videos with unlimited access, please enroll HERE (Artists Network TV)


To celebrate the new product launch today on Black Friday, North Light Shop is doing a promotional special. My new DVDs (retail $26.99) are 50% off and new digital downloads (retail $19.99) are 70% off! Even my 2015 Cloth Paper Scissors Art Lessons are half off. Yay!! I don't know how long this will deal will last, so I'd take advantage now. Relax, watch, learn and save :)



It was a complete honor to be asked by F+W Media/NorthLight Publishing to film these 4 art tutorial dvd/videos. They flew me to Cincinnati this past July, where we filmed at their main studio. Amy Jones, who was my amazing editor and educational/set designer, painted along with me. Enjoy the official preview videos below:


PREVIEW 1: Watercolor Resist Effects



Click here for more product info.
_______________________________________________________________


PREVIEW 2: Watercolor and Beyond (all things watermedia)



Click here for more product info.

_______________________________________________________________


PREVIEW 3: Watercolor Texture Effects (birch forest landscape)



Click here for more product info.

_______________________________________________________________


PREVIEW 4: Watercolor Printing Effects (includes monoprinting)



Click here for more product info.

_________________________________________________________________________________



Enjoy some behind-the-scenes while we were filming.













 My deepest thanks to Amy Jones, Sam Laudner (camera man 1), and Aaron Arnett (camera man 2), and everyone at F+W Media for making this one of the funnest projects I've ever done!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...